Fully automatic air conditioning service unit for R1234yf without refrigerant identifier
High quality service equipment for efficient air conditioning service and maintenance - The best in class in R1234yf air conditioning service units.
R1234yf completely fully automatic service units meet the highest requirements for servicing air conditioning units in cars and commercial vehicles. Compatible with hybrid A/C systems meeting German car manufacturer specifications, SAE and European standards.
- 99 % recovery rate (Deep Recovery)
- Mobile app
- N2H2/N2 leak test embedded
Advantages at a glance
- Swivelling control console ensures optimal human interface experience
- Design-for-service for the easiest and most effective ACS internal maintenance
- Smartphone app enables remote communication of ACS unit at your fingertips
- Integrated leak detection system for inert gas (NOx, nitrogen, formiergas)
- Deep Recovery function allows full empting of the MAC system
- Innovative oil bottle system suitable for vehicles with combustion engines and hybrid vehicles (PAG/POE)
- Developed based on customer experience using ACS units, resulting in a product with the perfect balance between robustness and manoeuvrability
NOTE [076.032.041]: Use this only to update to version 076.032.040 if the N2H2 function has disappeared after a field update. Never update the software with this version if N2H2 is present and / or if the device has a software version older than 076.032.040